Help

Re: Google calendar and Airtable events in one interface and one base?

523 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luciaslamka
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi folks, 

I am trying to create a calendar view (interface), where it would show events from my connected Google calendar but also events from the table of events I have created in my base, so essentially two sources of information. I found a way how to do it, but I do not find it ideal / satisfactory. 

I created a table with events in "base A", then I created second "base B" where I synced google calendar events. Then I synced table from base A into the table in Base B and created a calendar interface on top of base B. But this means I have two based with my events and I would like to have them in one. What it means is that I have:

BASE A with calendar where I can add / edit events from airtable base

BASE B where I have calendar view with google calendar and also events from BASE A, but cannot edit them or add new because that is only in enteprise package, which I do not have 

Is there any way how to show/sync 2 tables (or specifically google calendar events + table of events in Airtable) into one calendar view, where I could also edit/add new airtable events? 

Thank you 

3 Replies 3
stevendasilva
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hey @luciaslamka 

Check out this extension called Master Calendar that displays and allows you to edit events from multiple tables on one calendar.

Steven Da Silva

Systems With Steve 

Thanks @stevendasilva . If I pay for a business account (the highest), then is it doable with multi-source syncing feature? I presume, it would then show the calendar events from google, but I still would not be able to edit/drag and drop them, right? 

stevendasilva
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@luciaslamka  So the extension (master calendar) would allow dragging, dropping, and viewing of multiple base data. 

For your particular case though, if you are syncing one of the bases from a google calendar you will not be able to make edits to that data because it is being controlled by the google calendar.