687 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrey_Kovalev
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I tried using interface designer and it is a very cool feature. One thing I would suggest to have is a sharing the interface like a view. For example, I would like to share particular interface in read only mode and do not want the user to be able to go and see all contents of the base. Currently, if I give read-only permissions the user can go and see all tables in the base.

82 Replies 82

You could try clearing cache and reloading Airtable. Or maybe the rollout has not reached you yet. If you still do not have access after that, I suggest contacting support.

Leno_Marin
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I want to be able to share an interface with a customer. It appears that they have to have an Airtable account for them to see it.  Why the limitation? I would also like for specific customers to order from this same interface. 

bofomike
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I was sooo surprised when I've configured new Interface Form that Iv'e ment to be my app user's registration form and I've figured I can't share it publicly like that 🤯 🙃 The interface form is great, such a shame it requires Airtable account to be accessible at all. 

Airtable team, let us use this as it's so intuitive and feel like designed exactly for that, PLEASE! 🙏