cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plyske
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello! 

So I've started to use the Interface feature of Airtable. It works quite well for me and my team. 

Now I'm at the point where I want to deny access to the views that the Interfaces are built upon. How can I do this? And is it possible to only restrict access for some colleagues? 

The reason for this is that some of my colleagues tends to keep using the views instead of the Interfaces which is quite an issue since a lot unwanted stuff can happen that way. 

Thanks in advance for your help!

3 Replies 3

Yeap, if you're on a Pro plan and above you can give people access to Interfaces but not the base, check out the documentation here

plyske
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello, @TheTimeSavingCo 

Thanks for your reply. 

Yea, I figured that out, but the thing is that my colleagues are already part of the "team" in Airtable and therefore have access to all bases. As far as I understand what you are referring to only works if I invite people to the Interface that aren't already a part of the billed plan? 

What I want is to restrict access for people already on the plan, but I don't see that's possible? 

Are you unable to remove them from the workspace and add them to specific bases and interfaces that you want them to have access to?