12727 24
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Limi
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi all, I already know Airtable doesnt allow you to share interfaces with non-users (not a good move, Airtable!) but i'm trying to not give up on the beautiful dashboards i made.

Other than taking a screenshot, are there any extensions/third-party tools that i can use to share my dashboards with others that are not on Airtable? We want to share it with our board, funders, etc.

24 Replies 24
NEQuakers
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Just replying here to keep this issues alive with whatever algorithm tracks these things. I run an event of hundreds of people every summer and had hoped to use an interface to share information about the calendar and event locations live with my attendees. It is simply not practical to add 500+ people to my AirTable to view a "public" interface.

Airtable Embeds are not mobile-friendly, and interfaces require an airtable account.

Some possible workarounds/solutions to display data to non-logged-in users are ByteLine.io, and for allowing them to edit you csn use softr.io and/or fiLLout.com

Emmet_Haughian
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi all - I realise this is an old enough thread but I'm hoping someone on it might be able to answer my related question. I want to share my interface - providing colleagues with commentator access only - and I'm wondering is this possible if they all have free Airtable accounts? 

Tom_Adcock
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Also requesting this feature - just spent time building an interface only to find out i can't share it with non-Airtable users, really frustrating. If non-users can access a shared view why not an interface?

Vikram

While AI is busy eating the world, here we are, the lesser mortals, still struggling to have non-users view our basic Airtable interfaces without login. 😭😡