845 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DataGuru
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Beginning on 8/7/2023, when entering a new record in my application’s Interfaces, I noticed that the CREATE button has disappeared from the ADD RECORD Form.  Verified that all of my Interfaces are impacted as well.  Also, all databases.  I have submitted an Issue Ticket to Airtable Support.

Any ideas as to the cause?  Am I overlooking something?  Is this a bug introduced with Airtable’s latest release?  Any recommendations?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and submitting a ticket to our support team regarding the Create button being missing from your interface forms. Our engineering team is working toward a solution for this. While we don't have an estimated time for the release, please know that this is being worked on as the highest priority at this time. 

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out and submitting a ticket to our support team regarding the Create button being missing from your interface forms. Our engineering team is working toward a solution for this. While we don't have an estimated time for the release, please know that this is being worked on as the highest priority at this time.