999 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juliusz_Fedyk
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I looked for something similar, but could not find it, so I guess I’ll ask :slightly_smiling_face:

Let’s say I have a two tables: [Projects] and [Tasks] where each Task has a “Project” linked field.

What I want, is to make an interface where I select a Project from a Record Picker and it will show me a grid with related tasks, where I can edit and add new tasks for this particular project.

I tried using a Filter, but since “Project” it’s a linked field - it does not allow the user to pick a project from the dropdown but it forces them to type in project name. So this will not fly. I would love any suggestions.

2 Replies 2
Ordrep_Sucre
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I have a similar problem. I have an Interface with a Record picker linked to a table. I need user can choice a record filtered by phone number, but Record picker only let me choice by Record ID. I can’t reconfigure that record I. The one way I think to make this possible is creating a grid view with a record Id with a formula wich fill this field with the wished field to be choiced

Lynn_Walton
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have this question too. Interface where there is a grid of all related records to the main one you’re on but you want users to be able to filter that grid so it can show only records of interest but still limited to the ones related to the main record you are on.