cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alec_Brown
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Airtable Community,

2 related projects that we’d like to get help with from an experienced Airtable user. Particularly looking for someone with experience building venture deal flow databases and reporting capabilities. Also want someone who has familiarity with calendar integration and automated email notifications. We may have need for assistance on additional work beyond the two items briefly outlined below. We may also require a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement due to the nature of sensitive data that may be reviewed during the process.

First, we want to build out additional workspaces that drive off of a main database that has already been assembled. The new workspaces will be used to similarly display certain portions of our deal flow to partners with varying interests, with the intent of mirroring the main database populated by specific rows of data determined via tags from a single column.

Second, we want to build a separate single base with robust metric reporting based on several of the columns of the aforementioned main database.

Please let us know if you have interest in additional information on the identified projects, and be prepared to present proof of prior similar work you’ve done in Airtable.

Thank you

1 Reply 1
openside
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hey Alec, we would be the ideal partner on that project. I’ve been working with a venture firm for 8+ years and built out several venture pipelines and workflows for them. Happy to sign NDA as well.

Ping me at dan@openside.com and I can share more about what we’ve done for them and on Airtable.