453 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Susan_Cingari
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I love airtable but just do not have the time to learn all its features.

We primarily use a base for a contact management sheet for the people we interview. I sort of created this.

But I will need help with a content calendar, need to make lists of my vendors and production crew we use.

I am actively seeking help in other areas of my business specifically related to combat sports, so I need a base that helps me organize the applicants.

I am sure there are other bases I can use and integrations

I am easy to work with and WISH I HAD MORE TIME FOR AIRTABLE ~ as I am super organized but alas leave it to the pros.

I am on est time
susancingari@gmail.com

2 Replies 2
seth_cis
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello.

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to assist you with your requirement, please reach me at seth@cisinlabs.com to discuss further.

Regards!
Seth R

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Susan,

I hope you’re having a great day!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric