Help

Re: Consultant / Contractor to help with advanced Airtable extension in a large & growing International media streaming company

724 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joe_Svingala
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi,

I am currently in the process of locating a consultant/contractor for our continued Airtable development.

About us: We are a large online media streaming company who has implemented airtable for our workflows involving licensing, creative, production, and post production - and are looking to expand this further into our marketing/advertising, sales, and merchandising workflows.

What I’m Looking for: A contractor with advanced knowledge on either Airtable or RDS in general to assist in optimizing the current implementation, reviewing the established automations & automation optimizations, new tables & syncs to expand current implementation.

Ultimately we are looking for someone to work on this FULL TIME for the course of the project, with an opportunity to stay on retainer for continued development & maintenance.

Thanks! Look forward to discussing this further with those interested.

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello @Joe_Svingala ,

I hope you’re having a great day!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric

Sofia_CIS
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello

I would love to assist you with your requirement of optimizing the current implementation, reviewing the established automations & automation optimizations, new tables & syncs to expand current implementation.

Please reach me at my personal mail or skype to discuss further in details.

Looking forward to discuss with you .

Best Regards,

Sofia

Email : sofia@cisinlabs.com

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi @Joe_Svingala ,

I´ve worked with a couple of streaming media companies based in the US.

I´ve built entire title libraries and integrations with dropbox, youtube, Vimeo, and AWS.

I´m an Upwork top-rated plus consultant:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated Plus (Top 3%)
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / AWS / Zapier

Here you have some links so you can see my work:

• If you want to find complete information about my work (cover letter, how to work with me, availability, portfolio), please visit the following link

I don´t regularly work full time on a project, but if you are interested, we can talk to see if we may be a fit, and I have some guys who help me on some projects with some specific tasks, feel free to schedule an introduction call at Introduction Meeting . I would be glad to talk about your project.

Best
Sergio

StepanDoktor
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello.
My name is Stepan.
I’m a workflow automatio expert and an Integromat expert + partner.
https://partners.integromat.com/141/sdok-automation
I have a team of workflow automators that can help you to make your workflow more optimized and automated)

Of course, have much experience with Airtable, as I use it often for my clients workflows.

Feel free to book a free consultation with me here:

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Joe,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew