cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frenkbit
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello
I would like to create a dating site/app by matching men and women with common interests.
I have tried searching for forms on your site but have not found anything.
How can I create it? Or do you know any developer or marketer who can help me?
Thanks

5 Replies 5

Hi @frenkbit
There are many applications that work with Airtable that allow you to build a user application or a mobile application. You may want to look into Glide Apps. Glide Apps also has a list of professionals that can build the app for you.

Thank you for your reply.
I appreciate your suggestions. Glide is a good solution but the actual problem isn’t the layout. I’m facing how I can match people with common interests. It seems that Glide isn’t very flexible.
Anyway I’ll try to find some professionals that can help me.

In Airtable there are a few solutions for doing this.
One way would be to have a table of People (name, contact), A Table of Interest. In the People table add a Link to Record field and link it to Interests table. This VERY rudimentary approach will show you all the people with the same interest.

SimonJeffreson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Sorry for the late reply. If you're not familiar with coding, you can consider hiring a developer to bring your idea to life. There are many freelance platforms and online communities where you can find talented developers. In terms of marketing, you'll want to build a strong user base and create strategies to attract and retain users. Social media marketing, advertising, and content creation can all play a crucial role in promoting your dating site/app. In any case, there are several reliable dating sites and apps available that can help you in your quest. When I was dreaming of dating an aquarius woman, I actually used one of these platforms myself. It provided a great opportunity to connect with people who shared similar interests and values.

carrgordon
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

If you're looking for developers or marketers, you might want to check out freelancing platforms like Upwork or Fiverr. There are tons of talented professionals there. Also, give https://aurumgirls.co.uk/ a look – not exactly what you're after, but their site design and approach might inspire your project. Good luck with your venture!