cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevin_Brown
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Dear Airtable Community -

We are a small antique print business interested in migrating our data to from a too large excel spreadsheet to airtable. Our goals are for all of our office staff to be able to collaborate within the same database, access it from anywhere, and economize our workflow. This could include potential integration with our current Miva Merchant online store database, and other options we have in mind.

Essentially, we enter products one at a time, assigning various elements, categories, etc, then once a week upload these to the online store via a tab delimitated flat file upload. Each product is unique and will only be entered once, but some items are relate or very similar.

We are also considering other database options.

Kevin

5 Replies 5
Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Kevin,
This is something that is well within my skill set and I would be interested in hearing more on what you are wanting done.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Jennifer_j
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Kevin,

I would love to assist you. Please check PM.

Thanks,
Jennifer J

SDOK_Blog
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Kevin.
I can help you with your project.
I have much experience creating Airtable databases and integrating it with 3-rd party services.
You can schedule a free consultation with me on my calendly where we can descuss all the details of the project.
https://calendly.com/sdok-automation

cherry_yang1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Kevin, Would love to work with you on this project. I sent you a private message.

Clouderss_Store
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Cherry

Myself Badri, i am a Business analyst, Airtable and Crm consultant and an Entrepreneur running 3 business on the powerful Airtable platform. I am sure i can help u out with ur requirement.

You can connect me on shahbhadresh84@gmail.com
Whatsapp - +91- 9930823555