cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LH1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I have an ecommerce business and I’m looking to organize things using Airtable. Below is the brief of my requirements:

Sales Channels: WooCommerce, Etsy, Amazon (Walmart, Ebay and more in the future)

1. Orders comes through one of the sales channels. All important data should be populated in the table
  2. Packing list/slip is generated for the factory so for instance if the order is 1 kit, then the packing slip will contain all components needed for the factory. (Checklist format so components can be ticked off)
  3. Ability for factory/user to upload pictures for each order showing what all is packed. (Pictures can be saved elsewhere if storage is an issue. Only the last 60 days’ ordered pictures would be needed.After 60 days then can be archived if storage is an issue)
  4. Factory user will upload tracking to the table. There should be a sync button which automatically pushes all tracking from the table to their respective sales channel.

Functions required:

Assign order to factory

Track shipment and report if there is no movement

Notify admin and highlight field if existing tracking number is updated with a new one

Reship/Followup (for example order delivered was damaged or missing)

Returns pirateship integration

Additional functions:

Leads management

Tasks management

Future:

Dashboards - captures and store data from shopping carts (pre-and-post purchase), , track ad spend and optimization, track email marketing efforts, and more.

Let me know how long this would take to set up and how much this would cost?

6 Replies 6
Luka_Tomazin
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey,

I am interested in helping you with your project. You can reach out to me at itslukatomazin@gmail.com and we can discuss your project, I can share my portfolio,…
Looking forward to potentially working with you!

Luka.

Andres_at_Conne
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

We definitely can help with this. Sending you a PM

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,
All that you have described is certainly well within my area of expertise and I would be glad to help you out on all this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Allen_Moldovan
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Don’t forget to have your product tested/certified, by an ISO 17025 accredited lab, to all applicable rules and regulations.

Cora

In addition to consumer product regulatory affairs consulting, this firm also specializes in building apps on Airtable to manage product/material level compliance!

hi @LH1,
I have good experience building custom CRMs with automations and integrations as needed. Happy to have a call about how we can work together: you can book a time at your earliest convenience from my calendar: Calendly - Alessio Monino

Calendly: Calendly - Alessio Monino
Email: alessio.monino@gmail.com

glovercar
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Have you ever consulted someone in this domain that could give you any advice on how it's the best way to promote your website? I have been in this field for a while, and I think the best tools that could save you a lot of time and money are websites and platforms that focus on Web Development like this one. They can easily design and build custom digital commerce solutions optimized for effortless customer experiences. In this way, you need fewer employers, which will save you a lot of money, and everything is done on the computer, so you are safe that everything will be done in time.