Help

Re: Hey everyone, now that AT has interfaces, is there someone who can build one?

276 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
40th_Ward
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey everyone, now that AT has interfaces, is there someone who can build one?

I am a city employee whose office tracks constituent service requests of multiple types, each with varying degrees of tracking, as well as using AT for teams and projects. I’d love to better track the requests that come in to see how we are doing as far as taking care of our constituents.

Who would be able to help us build an interface for AT? Please contact me at andre@40thward.org if interested. Thanks!

1 Reply 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I hope you’re having a great day!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric