385 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrew_McEwan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

We’re putting a package together for a local house mover in the UK to help them get more organised.

Keap Pro and Proposify would be handling the CRM and sending/signing quotes side of things. However, they currently use ACT for pricing quotes for leads. When they convert, ACT can be used to create job sheets for each deal that is won.

I would like to explore the feasibility of using Airtable to replicate what ACT is doing for them, as well as integrating Airtable with Keap Pro.

I’m new to Airtable, so I would like to speak to someone to whom I can explain a bit more about what is needed and get an honest opinion about its feasibility and if it is, what kind of cost we’d be talking about.

Please email me at andrew.mcewan@andwedothis.com if this is something that you’re confident of being able to help with.

Thanks for your time.

Andrew

3 Replies 3
Luiggi_Cuozzo
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Andrew

I believe we can help you on this. I’m contacting you by e-mail.

Rgds

Austin_walker
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Andrew,
Please check your PM.

Regards
Austin.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

My name is Eric and I’d be happy to go over my ideas with you via a phone consultation if you’d like.

Would you be available to schedule a call so we can discuss your project in detail so I can hear your ideas and provide a price and turn around time to get this going.

If you’d like to discuss your project, please schedule a free consultation with me via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,

Eric