cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charles_Dummas
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,

I have a small Solar company and I’m currently using excel to track clients, appointments, materials, etc.

I’m trying to get off excel and a friend told me about Airtable. I don’t have the time to learn it and set it up, so I’m curious how much it would cost to get this going.

Charles

5 Replies 5
Maria_J
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Charles,
Hope you are well!

I can help.
Kindly reach me over Email: maria@cisinlabs.com to discuss further.

Hope to hear from you.

BR,
Maria J

Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Charles,

Sent you a private message on Airtable. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Brendon.

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Charles,
Having worked on some complex Airtable bases in the past, I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi @Charles_Dummas :wave: and welcome to Airtable! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Would love to help. Let’s connect to discuss further.

Best,
Nathalie@VAcePro.co

josephbut
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I like the sphere you have chosen to work in. I am doing this kind of business for 7 years already, and since day one I am getting more and more enthusiastic every single day. But, If I were in your position, I would totally go through all the websites and search day and night for the most suitable one. Some ideas might be Real estate photography, Real estate app development, Property management, House flipping. But, it would be brilliant if you asked for advice from a professional. They can pick you the best one. You can try the guys from https://www.successionresource.com. They were there for me when I just stepped into business.