1532 5
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EngageCSU
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am looking to hire an Airtable expert to build a custom base for tracking and managing a suite of community engagement projects and programs for Colorado State University. We have a clear idea of the functions, capabilities, and integrations we are looking for, and the goal includes building a portion that can eventually be public-facing and integrated with our website. Would be excited to hear from you if this sounds like a good fit, you have current availability, and are able to discuss in more detail.   

5 Replies 5
Singulardesign
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello @EngageCSU 

My name is Charlie Rohrmann, I am a Partner and Commercial Director in Singular Design. 

Hope you are doing great. I was thrilled to learn about your project to build a custom Airtable base for tracking and managing community engagement projects and programs at Colorado State University. Your dedication to fostering community involvement and your clear vision for the functions, capabilities, and integrations align perfectly with our expertise, and we are excited to collaborate with you on this important initiative.

At Singular Design, we specialize in leveraging cutting-edge technologies to empower organizations in managing complex projects and streamlining their operations. Our team of Airtable experts has extensive experience in designing and developing custom bases that cater to unique requirements and deliver seamless user experiences.

We use an agile methodology and prioritize co-innovation. This involves daily stand-up meetings for transparent and effective communication. Our custom project platform also emphasizes transparency and communication. If you value these qualities in a long-term working relationship, let's discuss further.

I am sending you my calendar, so you can schedule at your most convenient time. 

Regards,
Charlie
PS: Please check out our best projects 
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Hi @EngageCSU,

I am one of the top expert Airtable consultants in the USA, and I can definitely help you out! 🙂

You can learn more about me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

Feel free to contact me there!

Best,

Scott

Hi there, I think I'd be a good fit for this!  I'm pretty active on the forums so you can get a grasp of how I work from my activity here, and I've got a bunch of example projects that you can find here

I do have current availability, and we could discuss your project in a free half hour call that you can schedule here

Best of luck either way!

bruceconsulting
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi!

I can definitely help you and would love to discuss this further. 

Here's my details, feel free to contact me at any time:
Jody Bruce
Linked in profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jody-bruce-7a4b8226/
jodybruce1@gmail.com
586-320-4151

ajackushimanshi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @EngageCSU,

I am Himanshi. I represent Ajackus, an official Airtable partner. We specialize in building customized solutions with Airtable as a database. We have helped startups and enterprises worldwide make the most of it.

We would love to help you with your requirements. Can we schedule a call to discuss this further?