Help

Re: Looking for an Airtable Expert to advise and assist in setup for haulage business

434 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matthew_Jerwood
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m looking for someone with in depth knowledge of Airtable that can help me redesign my main shared spreadsheet for my business. I run a transport business with over 50 lorries out daily, currently we’re split over multiple spreadsheets & asana but I’d like to simplify our workflow by bringing the administration department & sales into our main global programme. I’ve got as far as my knowledge of excel lets me and would like to see if Airtable could provide a solution.

I think what I’m trying to achieve would be fairly straightforward but would be happy to go over exactly what I’d like to do via Skype/your prefered voice chat app or even a phone call if you’re oldschool like myself! :slightly_smiling_face:

Happy to pay however required, could pay via Upwork/Fiver or similar platform, or via invoice if prefered.

example.png

3 Replies 3

Hi Matthew,

My name is Nathalie and as a seasoned Business Administrator with a focus on Project and Data management, I’d love to connect to see how I can assist you. Please feel free to email me at Nathalie@VAcePro.com.

Looking forward to connecting.
Nathalie Collins
VAce Professional Services

Gareth_Pronovos
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi Matthew,

I’d welcome the chance to connect with you to see how I might assist. Please schedule a time to chat with me here. I look forward to learning more about your specific Airtable needs.

Thanks,
Gareth

Andy_Barton
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Matthew,

We’d welcome the opportunity to see if we could help you. We’re based in Leicestershire.

Happy to talk anytime via Phone, Skype etc.

Regards,

Andy Barton
Catalystica Ltd
M: 07780 605068
T: 01530 543024
E: andyb@catalystica.com
W: www.catalystica.com