cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachel_Dewey
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello!
We have recently created a base on Airtable to track the students our nonprofits serve. We also just added the Send SMS app so we could, for example, text all the students that hadn’t completed a particular milestone. We realized, however, that the app doesn’t support incoming messages. Airtable Support shared that it’s possible to get those messages back into Airtable either by using the public API or using an integration platform such as Zapier.

We’re needing someone to help with this integration. Ideally, the outgoing and ingoing text messages could all be viewed by student record within Airtable.

Additionally, we’ve created a few forms via Airtable and would like help switching the links out on our custom app. The previous forms were feeding into Salesforce which we were using before Airtable.

Thanks!

6 Replies 6
Rachel_Dewey

One other thing–we are hoping to complete this project within the next 2 weeks so please only reach out if your schedule is conducive to this timeline!

Hi @Rachel_Dewey,

Yes, I would recommend doing this with Integromat instead of Zapier, because Integromat is a much more powerful (yet much easier & much cheaper) platform than Zapier. It also has full support for Airtable, whereas Zapier does not.

My name is Scott, and I’m an expert Airtable consultant. I’d love to chat with you more about this. Feel free to contact me through my website at scottworld.com, and we can setup a time to chat about this next week!

Best,
Scott

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Rachel,

I hope you’re having a great Friday!

I’ve built out very similar systems in the past and have some great Ideas of different routes we can take to accomplish your specific needs.

I’d be happy to discuss these ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline

seth_cis

Hello,

hope you are doing well.

i would like to assist you, please reach me at seth@cisinlabs.com to get the quote.

Best Regards!
Seth R

Thanks, Eric! We tried scheduling time via your link but it looks like you didn’t have any availability until Thursday. Any chance you could connect sooner than that? Feel free to DM if easier.

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Rachel,
If incase you are still looking out for some help, feel free to reach out to me as this is well within my area of expertise.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew