699 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wietse_Sennema
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Wondering if this is possible, its a kind of internal market where people see what is available to buy, at what prices and transfer to each other.

Requirements:

• Client portal which sources data from different sources. Which also shows the price, who has which product, maybe a graph with some info. Should be the main dashboard, where people can offer, buy and sell. Every person needs there own access and needs to see how many products they have.
  • Marketplace for transferable products with payment gateway and contract with a signature from both sides. So when someone agrees to buy a product, they can click through the system, both sides sign a contract, money is transferred and then ownership is changed.
6 Replies 6
Henry_P
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello @Wietse_Sennema

I would be glad to work with you on your requirement. Can we have a detailed discussion regarding the same?

Please connect me on skype so we can have a detailed discussion regarding the same.
S.K.Y.P.E :- live:.cid.dc5377d1a462c5b4
Mail: henry.c@talentsfromindia.com

Best Regards,
Henry.

Noah_Jones
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello

PM sent please check

Best
Noah

Noah_Jones
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @Wietse_Sennema

Hope you are doing well,

I can help you with your requirement.

kindly email me on noah@cisinlabs.com or add me on skype: - live: noah_3861

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best
Noah

Hello @Wietse_Sennema, and welcome to the community!

Here’s some friendly advise that you may not like, and which some consultants will certainly not appreciate. :winking_face:

Airtable can do this pretty well with its API and integrated scripting environment. It also has pretty good support for charts and even Vega-Lite can be used to create advanced data visuals.

Airtable is not ideal as a dashboard platform; it’s quite limited in creating custom and personalized layouts the likes of which a marketplace would be expected to provide.

Airtable scores high marks on this requirement as long as the free tier of the solution is adequate for your business requirements. If your community must pay Airtable $24/month each, it will likely be ruled out as a viable marketplace development platform.

These requirements are complex; each has a long list of details that should be scoped and designed separately. However, Airtable is not ideally suited for payments and I predict there will be many challenges on this axis alone.

Like many consultants, I love a good challenge, but on this one, I would advise against it leaning more toward a platform designed for precisely this business model like My Marketplace Builder or any one of these open-source platforms.

Note - these platforms and services exist for one key reason - what you’re envisioning is not easy to build with off-the-shelf parts.

Best wishes on your new endeavour and be sure to let us know what you came up with!

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Wietse,
This sounds like something well within my area of expertise and I would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Wietse,

Happy Friday!

All of this is very possible.

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,
Eric Kline