Help

Looking to Hire: Developer to help build inventory management tool with assemblies and sub-assemblies of components

2201 10
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CAHerrmann
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello, fellow Airtablers!

My company needs a solution for our product and inventory management problems, and we would like to hire one of your bright minds to help make it happen!

We are a specialty manufacturer that uses hundreds of individual pieces, parts, and ingredients in the wide range of products we produce. We offer both regular, pre-defined products and custom products to meet customer needs. Many of these products utilize sub-assemblies that are also used in other products.

We have some thoughts on how to make something work, but are limited in time and know that one of you will have far more knowledge about Airtable to help us build a solution that works for us now, as well as in the future.

Hopeful one of you has the depth of knowledge in Airtable and the breadth of experience in consulting and developing to provide creative solutions to this problem and countless others we haven’t uncovered yet.

Thanks!
Chris

10 Replies 10

Thanks, Cherry! I have sent your information over to my teammate.

Wonderful website, by the way!