617 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alice_Gentry
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello - we have an Airtable base and have recently used it for a major event. We are in need of a consultant to be available to us to help optimize how we use Airtable so that we are most efficiently using its features. We also want to integrate with SendGrid so that Airtable can function as a CRM for us. Anyone interested in adhoc work?

6 Replies 6
Wes_Webber
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Alice

I would love to help. I currently manage my business from end-to-end in Airtable from first handshake, contacts, CRM, through project controls & tracking and payables / receivables.

I would love to set up a quick discussion to walk through your needs and how I can help. Feel free to drop me an email to wes@onairwirelessgroup.com. Thanks!

Wes Webber
(517) 325-3301

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Alice,
I have worked on some pretty complex projects in the past and would be able to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Alice_Gentry

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you via a free phone consultation. After that, I can provide a price and turn around time to help you get this going.

Schedule a call via this link:

You can also connect with me on linkedin - http://linkedin.com/in/eckline

Best,
Eric

Thank you Eric. What is your rate for consulting?

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,
Greetings,

i can assist you.

Please Reach to me at Email :- carter@cisinlabs.com
Or at Skype :- live:carter_1594

Awaiting your Response

Very Best Regards
Carter W

Diane_Elkins1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Alice,

If you’re still looking for help with optimizing your Airtable systems, I would love to talk with you.

Diane Elkins
diane@positiveworkspace.com