1095 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bliss_Marsh
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I run a small cat sanctuary and we are growing fast. I have been using an iPad app to keep track of my population but I’m needing something a little more involved, but the shelter softwares out there are WAY too much for what I need. I feel like this would be a pretty easy setup for someone who already knows this system. In time, I could learn it and do it myself - I just don’t have the time. I’m running this place by myself and now I need to hire help.
If you think you can help, please contact me at blissfulcats09@gmail.com.
Btw, I know they have a pet template but it’s far too simple for my needs now.

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I will contact you also via the email you provided.

Best,
Eric

Puneet_Sachdeva
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey! I reached out to you over email. Would love to potentially work together on this!

Lisa_Gilbert

Hi There,
Greetings for the day!

I can help you certainly for your requirement. email and PM sent kindly check for further discussion.

Regards,
LisaG

I emailed you…

Hi Bliss,

I’ve sent you an email.

Let me know if you didn’t receive it. Thanks!