cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eneil_Viljoen
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Good day.

We are using a 3rd party ordering system for school meals and need to print physical vouchers (of the pre-ordered items) to distribute to children which they then in turn use to redeem food.

Thank you in advance.

6 Replies 6

Hi @Eneil_Viljoen,

Welcome to Airtable Community! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes:

You can use the Page Designer block to do that.

You can contact me on mohamedswellam@hotmail.com if you want to talk about it more.

BR,
Mo

Hi Mo.

Thank you for your reply.

I will certainly email you.

Regards,

Eneil

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric

amanda_jones
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello Eneil,

Greetings!

I can help. Please get in touch with me over email amanda@cisinlabs.com to discuss this further in detail. Or skype me: live:amanda_17153

Thanks,
Amanda

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Eneil,
This should be possible to implement.
Feel free to hit me up on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com, as this is well within my skill set.
Best Wishes,
Andrew

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey @Eneil_Viljoen

An Upwork top-rated consultant here:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / Zapier / Google Apps Script

I can help you with your project, here you have some links so you can see my work:

I´ve worked for several companies including some schools creating databases for children, classes, teachers, tuitions, summer camps and many other processes.

If you want to pass this process to airtable we can use page designer block to create printable meal vouchers.

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call at https://calendly.com/chechedotmx/introduction

Sergio