2053 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Maia_Baff
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am working with a client who is currently displaying her airtable tables directly on her website. Looking to hire someone to hook into the API and create a search/search results page on her site that will display similarly to a kayak search results page. I would like the results to look more visual and for users to be able to filter through the results easily.

4 Replies 4
Jennifer_j
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi,

I can help. Please check PM.

Thanks,
Jennifer J

Airtable_agency
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey Maia -
thank you for posting, we have a created a very similar setup using Airtable as a database with a web-search front end, please reach out to me at tim@airtable.agency and check out our website for more information on our approach and case studies at www.airtable.agency

Tim

Hello,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,

Eric

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Maia,
I have worked on a similar project in the past and would be happy to help you build this out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew