862 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PMOguru
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Will like to talk to someone who knows both smartsheet and airtable tools, strengths/weaknesses so that i can make appropriate decision and potentially help with upgrading/transitioning to one of the platform. Will like to discuss project management capabilities like Gantt, dependency, scheduling, resource management etc.

7 Replies 7
Brenkoh
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi there,

Sent you a message. Do take a look.

Cheers!

Carter_W
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello,
Greetings

I’d Glad to assist you.
PM Sent, Please Check.

Very Best Regards
Carter W

PMOguru

Thanks, I have sent you a meeting request.

SergioCodes
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hey @PMOguru

An Upwork top-rated consultant here:

• 100% Job Success
  • Upwork - Top Rated
  • 5 Star Rates
  • Expert in Airtable / Zapier / Google Apps Script

I´ve worked in several airtable and smartsheet projects at this time I´m focused on airtable but I have plenty of knowledge to bring smartsheet functionality into airtable.

Just to show you what can I do, here you have some links so you can see my work:

Feel free to schedule a free introduction call at https://calendly.com/chechedotmx/introduction

I would be glad to talk about your project.

Best
Sergio

PS. Please watch the next review of a project I did recently that included some API code in smartsheet

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi,
What you are wanting done is well within my area of expertise and I would be happy to help you out on this.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello!

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business. As a full time freelancer based in the U.S., I am very familiar with Airtable, Web Design, Zapier / Automations, Digital marketing and other online software.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing from you!

Best,

Eric