707 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gwenn_Scheuer
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Want to switch our small entertainment company from a Trello/Word/Outlook combo to Airtable, but do not have the time to learn and then design it. Would like to hire someone who could help me design and execute. Please contact me if you think you could help us create this. Thanks in advance.
Gwenn

5 Replies 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Gwen,

I’d be happy to discuss some ideas with you, as well as getting a better understanding of how the Airtable will be an asset to your team and business.

Once we’ve discussed your vision and goals, I can then provide you an accurate price and timeframe to get the project started!

Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule

To learn a little more about myself, please visit my website: www.wisedesign.co

If you’d like to connect with me on LinkedIn, please do so here: https://www.linkedin.com/in/eckline/

I look forward to hearing form you!

Best,

Eric

Andrew_Johnson1
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

Hi Gwenn,
This is something that is well within my skill set and I would be interested in hearing more on what you are wanting done.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

frank_johnson
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi @Gwenn_Scheuer

I am interested in your requirement and will be glad to assist you as i have relevant experience in Airtable.

please Reach me out through S.k.y.p.e Cis.am3 or e.m.a.i.l me at Frank@cisinlabs.com

Thanks
Frank

Hello Eric, I am a beginner and would like some guidance on setting up Airtable for my small marine canvas shop. Will you work with me on this? Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Paul, sure I’d love to chat further. Schedule a free phone consultation via this link: www.wisedesign.co/schedule