Help

Re: We're hiring a full-time Airtable engineer/manager!

812 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luke_Kelly1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey all! We are a high-end lighting company ( www.lukelampco.com ) and we run everything on Airtable. From manufacturing, to CRM, to project management, to order fulfillment, to process documentation – all of our systems run on Airtable.

I have painstakingly built all the systems myself (with the help of some amazing consultants of course, shout out to Kuovonne!) but we are now at the point where we need a full-time Airtable expert to help keep this machine humming and make regular improvements and updates as we continue growing.

We extensively use complicated formulas, scripts, internal and external automations, and multi-direction base syncing so we are looking for someone with a very high level of proficiency. This role will report to the principals of our company and will also interface with our amazing part-time Airtable consultants.

We are based in New York but this will be a fully remote position. We offer a competitive salary, health benefits, 3 weeks paid vacation, 16 additional floating holidays, a 401k matching plan, unlimited personal/family sick time, and more. If you are interested please email your resume along with a brief message saying why you think you’d be a good fit to careers@lukelampco.com .

4 Replies 4
Grow_With_Jen
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I saw a bit of what Luke is working with at Daretable a few weeks ago, this would be an awesome position!

Luke_Kelly1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks so much Jen!!

Catherine_Bryan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm a year and a half later on this convo...I read your post and laughed. My org is in this position. Did you find someone and is it working out? Any tips on finding an AT expert?

Thank you!

stevendasilva
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Catherine_Bryan 

I am interested in joining a team. I absolutely love building with Airtable and am searching for a position in the space. 

Feel free to contact me systemswithsteve@gmail.com or let me know the best way to contact you.