cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Francoloco23
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Airtable Community,

I am using this platform for ticketing endorsements of our clients for individual background screenings, I have some questions:

1. I would like to ask for the Enterprise Plan, how many records can be used? Can I go beyond the limit? 

2. For the processing time or capacity, will there be an impact to my RAM since I currently have 60,000 records as of the moment in my base.

3. Do you have any tips on how to maximize the storage in my base?

Thank you

3 Replies 3
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Enterprise bases can have 250,000 records per base with a maximum of 100,000 records per table. Large, complex bases are slower than small bases with few calculated fields. 

karltoo54
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer
  1. Airtable can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as project management, content planning, CRM (Customer Relationship Management), inventory tracking, event planning, and more. It offers features like customizable fields, attachments, collaboration tools, integrations with other apps, and powerful filtering and sorting options.

2. How does Airtable work? Airtable uses a visually appealing and user-friendly interface where you can create tables, similar to spreadsheets, to store your data of hanging-hyena-word-finder. Each table consists of rows (records) and columns (fields) that can be customized based on your specific needs. You can link tables together, apply filters and views, and collaborate with team members in real-time.

3. Is Airtable free? Airtable offers both free and paid plans. The free plan provides limited features and is suitable for personal or small-scale projects. Paid plans, such as Airtable Plus, Pro, and Enterprise, offer more advanced features, increased storage capacity, and additional collaboration options. The pricing details can be found on the Airtable website.

4. Can I integrate Airtable with other tools?

martinwayne
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

@Francoloco23 wrote:

Hi Airtable Community,

I am using this platform for ticketing endorsements of our clients for individual background screenings, I have some questions:

1. I would like to ask for the Enterprise Plan, how many records can be used? Can I go beyond the limit? 

2. For the processing time or capacity, will there be an impact to my RAM since I currently have 60,000 records as of the moment in my base.

3. Do you have any tips on how to maximize the storage in my base?

Thank you

1. The Enterprise Plan of Airtable allows for a significantly higher number of records compared to lower-tier plans, but there's still a limit. If you need to go beyond this limit, you should contact Airtable support for a customized wireless solutions.

2. The processing time or capacity within Airtable is mostly cloud-based, so it shouldn't directly impact your local RAM. However, if you're using a local app or browser to access Airtable, having a large number of records might affect the performance of your device.

3. To maximize storage:

• Regularly archive or delete old or unnecessary records.
    • Use attachments wisely; store large files externally and link them in your base.
    • Optimize the use of fields and avoid redundant data disaster recovery.
    • Consider using linked records to split information across multiple tables.