cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MARC_MOLINARO
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi folks,

I’ve done some searching and haven’t been able to find a clear answer on this. I’m a new user to Airtable and have been looking to understand a bit more around its integration with desktop prototyping tools such as Axure. Is there any recommended desktop prototyping application that integrates with the Airtable database? I think Airtable has some functionality with forms but nothing as robust as Axure or Sketch. I know there is also Adalo integration but I believe Adalo is for mobile apps.

Thanks in advance!

-Marc

12 Replies 12

If you can keep me posted on how it worked out for you it would be appreciated!

-Marc

Yes I will certainly do it but

I will keep you in touch : I’ve already pinned this thread !

Best,

olπ

Hello and thank you for the “like” reminder.

I haven’t been able to start this point of my ToDo yet for poor technical reasons.

Why ? Nothing to do with ADALO but with my available dev time:

Extract from “My-DX-Logs” (optional reading in this thread) :

Poor technical reasons that I’ll explain one day in a Blog-Post to share them and avoid that other electronic designers, used to Patterns Generators and MultiChannel Logic Analysers plugged directly on their chip’s pins, who then became scripters, have to rewrite without notice entire modules of their personal library after the read-only props of their most familiar objects have suddenly become “undefined”…
Terrible experience after an apparent freedom to be able to read any (non-Prototype) properties of these objects day after day before it stops dead!

But this recent thread about ADALO <-> Airtable
is also responsible for the decrease of this early priority in my ToDo:

Feel free to “like” this message later to remind me to communicate my decision about ADALO and any experiences I may have to share about it.

olπ