cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ariana
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello!

I am integrating Airtable with my calendar app and using it to schedule meetings. I want to include a link to the zoom room we are using on that meeting but the link is not showing up, even though the label is on. On the calendar app I can only see the name and a link to the task. Can someone help me?

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, you have discovered how limited Airtable’s calendar sharing feature is. It will only show you the primary field and a link to the Airtable record. You may want to send an email to support@airtable.com to ask them to improve this feature.

if you wanted to, you could add the Zoom link into the primary field, but that could look really bad on your calendar.

However, you could easily solve this problem by setting up your own custom sync between Airtable and Google Calendar by using an automation & integration tool like Make, which has native support for both Airtable and Google Calendar.

If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you create this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld.

If you’d like to do it yourself, there can be a bit of a learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video for Make, along with providing the link to Make’s free training courses.