Help

Re: Can you integrate a conditional formula into a Rollup?

559 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GrahamW
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I’d like to use this previous example as a foundation for this question.

What if the value being rolled up isn’t a number/date, but a status?

We are an agency business who has a number of clients, each with their own product(s) that we are presenting to other organizations. We log our outreach to these organizations on one table, and each log entry contains a date, a status (Potential, Pending, Ongoing, On Hold, Lead, and Not Relevant), and some text on the action taken in that record.

Right now I have no problem sorting the entries on that table so that they are grouped by Org, then bu product, and the logs are sorted by date so most recent is first. I would like to, however, be able to pull up (for example, on the table that lists all the organisations we pitch to, see at a glance the most recent activity related to that product, with a particular organisation…

For example, Product A has ongoing conversations at 3 Organzations with multiple activity logs at each… For the sake of this example, if nn Monday, I speak again with Org1, Tuesday Org2, and Wednesday Org3… then on Thursday, I want to produce a report of the most recent activities related to Product A on the product table, I don’t want it to show me just the activity from Wednesday. I want it to display the activity from at Org1, Org2, and Org3… as individual pills or items that I can expand.

I can’t figure out how to do that.

Does anyone have any advice?

1 Reply 1
GrahamW
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi Scott,
Thanks for the welcome! Oddly not seeing your message on the board; did you message me in a different fashion?

Thanks too for taking the time to reply! I’ve dont exactly that and I have those relationships ongoing. I’ve been chugging along. I will read the resources you linked to later today! Hopefully that’s what I am looking for! :crossed_fingers: