cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sundevil282
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hello:

I am trying to create a RollUp for A Scoring Process we are undergoing related to our Strategic Plan. 

I have managed to get everything else to work; however, I am running into a challenge doing a RollUp for two questions.

One is a Simple Yes/No Question. I want to get the total number of Yes/No Votes.

The second is a Yes/No/Maybe question. Likewise, I would like to get the total number of Yes/No/Maybe votes.

I have tried creating conditional formatting that counts IF FIELD=YES, but that is not giving me the total number of 'Yes' when I roll up. I recognize I will probably need five new columns - but I cannot figure out how to get them to populate with the required information.

Thanks for any help. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dan_Montoya
Community Manager
Community Manager

In your rollup field use the were clause to say where question1 = yes, etc.Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.54.28 PM.png

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Dan_Montoya
Community Manager
Community Manager

In your rollup field use the were clause to say where question1 = yes, etc.Screenshot 2024-02-26 at 2.54.28 PM.png

Hi @Dan_Montoya when I do this, I am getting '0'. Should I be using COUNTA?

Yeah, using COUNTA would make that rollup field work like you want.  You could also try using a Count field as well:

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 10.08.12 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-02-27 at 10.08.15 AM.png