cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dark_Mode_Fan
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Airtable!

Can you please give the community an update on when dark mode will be implemented in the upcoming New Feature Spotlight on March 8, 2023?

Maybe it could fit in the visibility section of the presentation.

We're waiting. And we're not recommending this app without it.

15 Replies 15
sethlaux
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

WHAT IS IT GOING TO TAKE TO GET A RESPONSE TO THIS, AIRTABLE TEAM???

Charlie_Livings
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Need this. 

benjammins
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Give me dark mode or give me death.

HerGeekness
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Pretty please? 🥺

Tom_Ham
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Yeah honestly, their lack of response on this tells me they don't have the technical knowledge to do this. Its kinda pathetic and sad its not even a feature of this.

benjammins
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Figured out a workaround- the DarkReader Chrome extension works great with Airtable. DarkReader even lets you fine tune the color settings. 

this worked super quick. thanks benj. makes me annoyed at airtable's team even more now based on how trivial this request probably is..

CamKurst
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I really wish we could get an idea when this will be available. I much prefer to use Airtable in the application version but the blinding white really keeps me from it. We shouldn't have to use chrome extensions to get more accessible viewing options. An update would be great on this! 

Alexander_Celes

I really want this. Lately I've started using Coda more for things I used to use Airtable for... Dark mode wasn't high on my list of reasons to start to move in the Coda direction from Airtable (Coda is easier and has more features in a lot of ways), but lack of dark mode is a big negative for Airtable now.