858 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celise_de_Carva
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I would like to delete a row…but the right click and dropdown box is not appearing. I used to get it but it has stopped popping up. I am working on a Mac. I also tried fn + delete and that didn’t work. Any suggestions?
Thanks

5 Replies 5

Hi @Celise_de_Carvalho and welcome to Airtable Community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have you tried another from another device or another browser? Sounds like a lack of permission to me.

If you ARE the owner of the sheet then something might be wrong and I would contact support by visiting https://support.airtable.com/ and clicking on the Help button at the bottom right of your screen.

If you are NOT the owner of the base, it is possible that it is a permission issue and so I would get in contact with the base owner.

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I have tried another browser but not another device. I’ll give that a go.

Did you ever get this working? I’ve occasionally had small issues like that, and often a simple reboot of the app (and/or the computer) takes care of it.

If I use a mouse with a cord it works but if I use my wireless apple mouse it doesn’t work !!?? Not sure the reason behind this so I’m just sticking with the old fashion mouse.

It may be something with the mouse configuration for right-button operations. Assuming the right button works in other applications, I’m not sure that anything in the mouse preferences would affect this, but it’s worth a look anyway.