11302 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qwerty
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I need to export data from Airtable into a XML file so I can upload it to a reporting body. Is there a way to do this? If not, can anyone recommend a reputable app to convert the CSV file to XML, its sensitive data so I am not sure about using a free online converter. Thanks

3 Replies 3

Probably the easiest & quickest & best way to do this would be to use Make's XML tools to convert your CSV file into an XML file.

Simply drop your CSV file into a cloud drive folder (such as Google Drive), and then your Make automation would be setup to automatically parse the CSV file using its CSV tools, convert it into an XML file, and then upload the final XML file to a cloud drive.

If you've never used Make before, it might take you a few hours to learn how to use it, but take a look at the screenshot below to see how I set this up in Make.

In the screenshot below, you will see the chain of modules that you would need to setup in Make.

Make provides some basic XML instructions here.

And I show how to monitor a cloud drive for CSV files in this Airtable podcast.

I've also assembled some Make training resources in this thread. And Make even created an entire Make Training Academy here.

Screenshot 2024-02-06 at 8.46.18 PM.png

I believe Excel lets you convert CSVs to XMLs, might be worth a shot

Mohd_Danish
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, I build this niche tool to solve this problem.

https://datatoxml.com

You can get remote xml link also for your data and also download locally.