Help

How To Remove The Airtable Logo For Our Clients?

Topic Labels: Views
9246 10
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
John_Diamond
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a few clients I would like to pitch our management services to and be able to provide Grid views and such. However, without white-labeling this is a big issue for us. How do we remove the footer “Airtable logo” and also on the login window that pops up when password protecting a shared view???

10 Replies 10

Welcome to the community, John! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: The Pro plan will allow you to remove Airtable branding from forms. Not sure about the login window, though.

Felipe_Matos
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have the same issue, especially for embedded views. They keep Airtable logo, which doesn’t sound good in some cases. I have the Pro plan, but am still unable to remove the logo.

pory
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

A lot of people are using Pory as a white labelling solution. You can easily create listings and galleries using your Airtable data and embed it using a widget. Hope that helped! :slightly_smiling_face:

I would also recommend MiniExtensions for this:

Mariam_Hakobyan
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Check out Softr.io , it allows building powerful, custom web-apps on Airtable, in 10 minutes (Lists, Directories, Courses, etc with list, grid views).

Let me know if you need any help with it!

Hello Marian,

I highly appreciate in advance your assistance. I really love Softr. I just need help with one task that I can’t quite figure out. How do I transfer the bases from Airtable to Softr. This way I won’t have their logo and I can present my proposal to my clients that would like to use my services. I’ve search everywhere for the answer and looked at the videos, but I’m still a little lost.

Thank you again in advance for your assistance.

Samuel

Lutfillo_Qodiro
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m stuck with the same issue. I hope there is a way out of this

The problem with mimiExtensions is it view only, and you can’t allow people to edit. Unless I read it wrong.

No, that is not true.

Thank you, I will have to recheck that out.