1078 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mit_Patel
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Simple and easy question, I plan on using airtable with a group of 25 for a project. Is it possible that I can allow all of them to edit on the free plan?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Pete
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi there – at the moment, on free workspaces you can have any number of collaborators at any permission level at no charge. If you upgrade a workspace, we presently charge for any billable collaborators (i.e. w/ permissions greater than read-only) with access to any base on the upgraded workspace.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Pete
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi there – at the moment, on free workspaces you can have any number of collaborators at any permission level at no charge. If you upgrade a workspace, we presently charge for any billable collaborators (i.e. w/ permissions greater than read-only) with access to any base on the upgraded workspace.

Nestor_Estrada
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Good morning dear, I wanted to know why I have over the limit of my tables, currently my account is paid, but I wanted to know why I have this alert. On the other hand, I wanted to know if I will be able to share my tables through an api, since I use this to connect to other services, according to what they were publishing, this api option will be canceled in 2024, so I wanted to know if there would be another option that connects to third parties.

Thanks for the help.