422 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jooles1977
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi I was wondering if anyone would kindly help. I am creating a form from a grid view I have created. One of my fields in the grid view allows me to link with a master data base and pull all required info through using added lookups. This doesn't seem to be something that forms allows or am I missing something? Thanks for any advice.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable forms do not currently allow lookup fields, but you can get this functionality with Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable

Fillout is an advanced form replacement for Airtable that offers dozens of features that Airtable’s native forms don’t offer, including the ability to update Airtable records from a form, the ability to accept payments on forms, the ability to have multi-page forms with conditional paths, the ability to create new linked records on a form, the ability to display Airtable lookup fields & Airtable rollup fields & Airtable attachments & formulas on forms, the ability to perform math or other live calculations on your forms, visually displaying as many Airtable fields as you want to see in a linked record selection list (including attachment fields), limiting the number of linked records that can be chosen, and much more.

I give a brief demonstration of Fillout on this Airtable podcast episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrqXdRNmQIY&list=PLqssva4liHRwHhQIpTXekG8WObEoyC2F1

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Airtable forms do not currently allow lookup fields, but you can get this functionality with Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable

Fillout is an advanced form replacement for Airtable that offers dozens of features that Airtable’s native forms don’t offer, including the ability to update Airtable records from a form, the ability to accept payments on forms, the ability to have multi-page forms with conditional paths, the ability to create new linked records on a form, the ability to display Airtable lookup fields & Airtable rollup fields & Airtable attachments & formulas on forms, the ability to perform math or other live calculations on your forms, visually displaying as many Airtable fields as you want to see in a linked record selection list (including attachment fields), limiting the number of linked records that can be chosen, and much more.

I give a brief demonstration of Fillout on this Airtable podcast episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrqXdRNmQIY&list=PLqssva4liHRwHhQIpTXekG8WObEoyC2F1

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld