2600 8
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Erik
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, I have problem that synced table missing data. I have one Master base and second base where is synced data from Master base. Today I found that one specific record missing value from Master base (not sure right now If I have more records that are missing data, because I have almost 4k records and 20+tables in Airtable Master base and many many linked to another records fields 🙄

I already created a bug ticket to support but no answer so far (time difference etc)

Is anyone having the same issue with linked to another record field? I found that in January some users had the same problem.

It is must be feature for our company because the data should end up on Wordpress eventually (like prices etc)

picture in attachment

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Erik

One of the facebook community member pointed out the problem. The problem occuried because of the extra space at the end of the field value and because of that the sync didn't worked properly. 

See Solution in Thread

8 Replies 8
Erik

Erik_0-1679492175113.png

Hi Erik! I've just sent a reply to your support case for this issue so that we can gather more context. Looking forward to getting this resolved for you!

Erik

Hi, Yes I just saw your answer. All the other records have matching data exept that one record. It looks like the missing data should be there, just not seen. 

Erik_0-1679494913023.png

In that case, I’ll keep an eye out for your response in that thread and we can dig further in!

Erik

Erik_1-1679495195433.png

Erik

One of the facebook community member pointed out the problem. The problem occuried because of the extra space at the end of the field value and because of that the sync didn't worked properly. 

Erik

Erik_0-1679553613647.png

THANK YOU! This saved me!