812 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ryan_Lavalley
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I may be missing it, but is it possible to modify font/size of single/multi select fields in the page designer block? I can modify everything else, but I can’t seem to make these bigger or smaller or change the type of font they use.

5 Replies 5

Welcome to the community, @Ryan_Lavalley! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: You’re not missing anything. The controls you see for single/multiple select fields are all we have for now. If you would like to see more options added, I suggest making a post to the Product Suggestions category.

Hi, is there a chance that this has changed? :slightly_smiling_face:

May_Reid-Marr
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I seem to be able to modify font/size for some single/multi select fields but not others. As far as I can see, the fields are formatted identically, so I’m confused why my text modification options differ. I need to be able to modify all fields as I’m making inventory labels. Insights appreciated. Thanks!

Could you share a screenshot or two showing the problem?

csyria5547
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

has anyone found a solution to this problem? or has this been fixed by airtable team? 

I'm still trying to figure out why would this be an issue to begin with, its a no brainer that the fonts in a single or multi select fields would match the rest of the of the format