In October, Coupler.io discontinued its free tier and increase the entry level tier from $24 to 64/mth.
For my mini projects that is quite pricey and I'm looking for an alternative that can:
- One-way sync from Airtable to Google Sheets (new, updated, deleted records).
- Bulk update several hundred records in a view/sheet at a time.
- Scheduled sync, for example daily at 9 am.
I found two alternatives:
- Data Fetcher seems to offer better value in both the Starter and Pro plan.
- WhaleSync is higher priced, but has two-way sync plus dabase storage.
Are there any other options the commmunity can recommend? Thanks!