Help

Page Designer "Stuck" on a particular View?

Topic Labels: Extensions
Solved
Jump to Solution
818 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crispin_Giles
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hey hi!
Ok. So I have a Table with multiple Views, each with a specific criteria of hidden tables and Page Designer set up to pull from various Views.

All seems totally normal.

BUT… when I attempt to edit a record from within the Page Designer Block using the “Expand Record” button, Page Designer will only ever show me the same specific View. Doesn’t matter what View I select in the Block’s dropdown; whenever I am trying to edit from “Expand Record” from within the Page Designer Block it seems “stuck” on showing me the same (read: wrong) View; a View that has all the wrong hidden fields.

I have reloaded the Block. I have disabled/enabled the Block.

Any ideas out there? Anyone noticed similar/same ?

Thanks
C

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Crispin_Giles

OK. Update… Seems Page Designer’s “Expand Record” edit button defaults to whatever View is at the tops of the Base’s View drop down list. Once I shuffled the order and placed the View I wanted to edit from within Page Designer’s “Expand Record” at the top of the View drop down list everything was as it should be…

sigh

K bye

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Crispin_Giles

OK. Update… Seems Page Designer’s “Expand Record” edit button defaults to whatever View is at the tops of the Base’s View drop down list. Once I shuffled the order and placed the View I wanted to edit from within Page Designer’s “Expand Record” at the top of the View drop down list everything was as it should be…

sigh

K bye