396 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vstr8889
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Planning to buy an enterprise plan, in some of cases i need to share my base to my clients which are paid for team plan, if i shared my base as an editor do i have to pay for them also.?Please confirm.

Thanks.

Vinoth

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hmm, to clarify things a bit, here's what I understand of your question:

1. You have "Workspace A" which is on the Teams plan, and you have 5 users on it
2. You have "Workspace B" which is on the Free plan, and you have two users on it
3. You now want to create a base in "Workspace A", and invite the two users from "Workspace B" to it as editors

If that's the case, yes, you will have to pay for an additional two seats in Workspace A, bringing your total to 7 users in Workspace A

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

Yeap, you would have to pay for them.  Specifically, if you have a workspace on the Enterprise plan and are adding people as editors to a base in that workspace, and they are not part of that workspace, you will have to pay for them

one more question, i have 5 users all are in team plan, and 2 are currently in free plan, if i create a base and adding those two free users as an editor do i need to pay.?

Thanks 

Vinoth

Hmm, to clarify things a bit, here's what I understand of your question:

1. You have "Workspace A" which is on the Teams plan, and you have 5 users on it
2. You have "Workspace B" which is on the Free plan, and you have two users on it
3. You now want to create a base in "Workspace A", and invite the two users from "Workspace B" to it as editors

If that's the case, yes, you will have to pay for an additional two seats in Workspace A, bringing your total to 7 users in Workspace A