824 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nexuslabs
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I created a new view in a base with existing shared views. On this new view, the share button is not visible like it is on the others (see attached screenshot). I submitted a support ticket for this last week and airtable hasn't gotten back to me yet. Can anyone help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Dominic
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

The view you show in the image is a List view, which, somewhat annoyingly, are not currently sharable using external links in the way that other views are. 

Others have raised this issue in the past. For example the most liked comment in this post.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Dominic
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

The view you show in the image is a List view, which, somewhat annoyingly, are not currently sharable using external links in the way that other views are. 

Others have raised this issue in the past. For example the most liked comment in this post.

nexuslabs
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thank you @Dominic. I can't imagine why sharing isn't allowed in the List view. Doesn't seem like Airtable cares much about answering anyone. 

P_Bak
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I want share button for list view, because I want to embed a tabla on my website. Why is this not possible? Why other views can be embedded on the website and this one cannot?