1732 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Megan_Lask
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I'm wondering if there is a way to restrict a date field to a range of dates. We have a base that grants people access to our website. In order to get access, they need to fill out a form saying how long they need access for, but we want to restrict it to dates that are 1 or two months from now so they don't put 2025 or something ridiculously far away. Does anyone know how I could accomplish this? Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I don't think this is possible with Airtable forms I'm afraid

If I were you, and assuming confirmation emails get sent after the form gets submitted, I think I'd just throw in a disclaimer in the form that says bookings can only be made 2 months from today.  Then I'd add a "Created Time" field to the form submissions table, run a formula check to see whether the selected dates were past two months, and then just send them a rejection email heh

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

I don't think this is possible with Airtable forms I'm afraid

If I were you, and assuming confirmation emails get sent after the form gets submitted, I think I'd just throw in a disclaimer in the form that says bookings can only be made 2 months from today.  Then I'd add a "Created Time" field to the form submissions table, run a formula check to see whether the selected dates were past two months, and then just send them a rejection email heh

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for your advice!