1044 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
augustheights
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Does anyone have a fix for this? Just randomly out of the blue Rich Text Formatting has stopped working for my main table that I use. By not working I mean that if I write something in a Long Text field (with RTF enabled) the little popup to do bold, italic, paragraphs etc no longer comes up so I can't bold my text or anything.

If I make a brand new table then it does pop up in the new table, but I don't want to have to move all my data to a new table

I've tried clearing my cache, logging in and logging out, checking and disabling all my blockers/firewalls to make sure nothing was being blocked, restarting my browser, restarting my pc, etc. I'm guessing it must be some kind of bug or I've accidentally hit some kind of option in my main table that I'm not aware of?

7 Replies 7
Lynda_Albertson

I am experiencing the same problem.  Though even in new tables. Like you, this just started in March 2023. 

laura1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm having the same issue - its really frustrating

I tried duplicating the table that's having this issue and the new duplication also had the same issue, so maybe it's a bug with certain types of tables

yeah it's driving me crazy. I found keyboard shortcuts for now but it's really annoying doing those

scarney
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am also having this issue- noticed it yesterday. Rich text is still available in some of my bases, but in others, the option box does not pop up. In one particular base where I am not able to use those features, I can see that other members of my team are still able to.

bhoppe
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I had been encountering this as well. I submitted a bug report to Airtable last night and got a response this morning saying they had identified a root cause and were working to deploy a fix. They're aiming to have that deployed by Wednesday 3/22.

jamiecase
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am experiencing the same issue.