1053 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pjero_Kusijanov
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hi, I would appreciate help creating Integromat scenario to send gmail, based on criteria from Airtable

I want to send gmail to client to days after date (date field).
The client should receive email depending on which option is selected in single select field (Email 1 or Email 2).

Table design is as follow; Client email is in Clients table. Date and Email type (Email 1, Email 2) is in Sales table

Thanks a lot.

4 Replies 4

Hey! This seems like a good use case for Airtable and Integromat, and I’ve built something similar before - Where are you running into trouble?

Pjero_Kusijanov
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Firstly I do not understand what to use as a trigger and how to create a filter su send email two days after date.

For Airtable triggers, you basically want to set up views in Airtable, so when an item meets the criterea, you trigger an Integromat flow based off of this.

Does that make sense?

Hi @Pjero_Kusijanovic

One approach to a scenario setup might look like the images below. You can change it of course, to work with your use case.

The first image has two branches, one for Email 1 and the second branch is for Email 2, just keep each branch for the same email.

The second and third images shows an example of how to set up the subject line and body. Again, you will have to adjust for your use case, since this was using GS, but the idea is the same.

Hope it helps.

Mary Kay