488 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nina_Shelton
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m creating an invite-only job application form. When sending it to applicants, is there a way to prevent someone from sharing the form, i.e, restricted access so that only people with the provided email can open the link?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable Community!

If you have a pro plan or higher, you can restrict a form with a password or by email domain. You cannot restrict it to a single email address.

If the person receiving the form forwards the email when asked not to, you also cannot trust that person to not share the password.

On the other hand, once you have received the expected form entries, you can turn off the form and delete any unexpected entries.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable Community!

If you have a pro plan or higher, you can restrict a form with a password or by email domain. You cannot restrict it to a single email address.

If the person receiving the form forwards the email when asked not to, you also cannot trust that person to not share the password.

On the other hand, once you have received the expected form entries, you can turn off the form and delete any unexpected entries.

Nina_Shelton
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks for your reply. I saw those options when creating the form, but was hoping I was overlooking something. As I need the form to go out to 40 people, it looks like it’s not the best fit for my needs.

@Nina_Shelton

You would need to use JotForm to restrict access to a form by email address, and then you can have your form submissions automatically sent into Airtable from there: