cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nicolas_T
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there,

Discovering the incredible power of airtable here so there might be a simple solution i’m just not seeing. If that so, sorry in advance.

I have already hundreds of views in my first table and would like to avoid doubling the number of views there. In all tickets i’ve read with similar questions, this is almost always the solution but maybe i missed one.

So in Table “SKU” that i use for pricing, first column is my sku name and i would like that column to sync with the first column of my other Table “CSV” that i use to import products to my website.

I tried linked records but it seems first column will not allow it. Also, from what i understood, link record will not add a line in my Table CSV if i create a new one in my Table SKU.

Right now, I just copy-paste in other bases the SKU but if i can Sync that would be awesome as I would save a lot of time by not duplicating information manually.

Can i do that? If yes, how?

Thanks in advance AT Community! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Reply 1
Lisa_Glenn_Nobl
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi @Nicolas_T ! I think I might be able to assist, but would probably need to see a screenshot if you can share one with blacked out data.