2708 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Taly_Matiteyahu
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have an airtable base with member data, including a table with basic member data and another table with scheduling selections each member makes that I then use a look up to connect. With over 50K schedule requests, I've been "over" the record limit in my base for a while. I now can't seem to add more and have hit a hard cap. Enterprise pricing is out of reach, I don't want to delete historical data because the members' usage over time is important data, and it seems like I can't separate the tables into two bases and connect them the same way using a look up. Is there any solution here or am I out of luck? 🥲

16 Replies 16

Interestingly, I have a couple of test Bases within my Free Workspace that are over the limit.

Karlstens_1-1692764063825.png

Now... here's where it gets interesting. These bases have been over the limit sitting idle for almost a year. But now I've opened them to take a screenshot for this very thread... (just to show you what happens when I go over a limit within a workspace)

Karlstens_2-1692764153855.png

I think simply opening the base has triggered this process to kick off...

Karlstens_0-1692763987851.png

Sooo... something to consider. A dragon as such! Maybe it's different for a Pro workspace? I would 100% ask that question with support (and report back here 😜)

I think they started cracking down like ~6 months or so ago, so this doesn't surprise me too much 🥲

Ron_Williams
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

@Karlstens You are correct. I keep my backups in a free base and, as of February, can no longer add records to those bases, but the records that are in there are still accessible. They have not yet cracked down on the Pro accounts but I'm sure they will sometime in the future. I wish they had an option just to upgrade the space instead of having to upgrade to enterprise, but they don't. I've asked...

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 7.47.34 AM.png 

Free Base:

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 7.42.57 AM.png

Pro Base:

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 7.43.14 AM.png

Free workspace:

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 7.21.17 AM.png

 Email when they cut off adding records:

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 7.17.24 AM.png

I've been pressing on support about it because it's crazy that there's nothing between pro/enterprise and to get more space you need enterprise. they eventually told me enterprise is $75/user but I'm not sure if there's a minimum user size (they said it's usually for 20+ people). if they can give that $75/user pricing to people for the # of users they need (1 or 2 for a small company like mine), that may be worth it. but at a certain point it may still be inaccessible to many who don't really need the enterprise functionality but just need more space

Ron_Williams
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Well @Taly_Matiteyahu I guess they heard you. Just got an email about the new plans...

Screenshot 2023-08-23 at 12.09.31 PM.png

@Ron_Williams- unless I'm mistaken, the new "Team" plan looks to be a downgrade of the existing/legacy "Professional" plan. The Automation Runs have been halved, so have the attachments. This feels like a bit of a bait and switch to me for those on Professional.

I feel that Team should have been upped to 100,000 records per base, and Business 250,000.

AFSCME_Local_16
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

It is 100% a bait and switch. Legacy Pro users who helped the brand grow to this point are about to have their services reduced. Attachment/storage space is also getting cut in half.